[Kde-pim] Akregator sync

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Tue Oct 8 10:19:17 BST 2013

Hi Ovidiu-Florin,

thanks for getting involved with KDE PIM development! :)

There is good news for you! Almost all of what you want is already there.

In the KDE PIM repositories, there is an akregator_port branch [1] which ports
Akregator to Akonadi which in turn enables it to use Akonadi resources.

There is already two resources for it: One that syncs Akregator with
TinyTinyRSS [2] and one that sync it with the ownCloud news app [3].

It is just that those resources as well as the akregator_port need some more
polishing. If you could help with this, that would be awesome!

So I think the first step would be to setup a build environment with checkouts
of the akregator_port branches, then setting up one of those server apps.

Kind Regards,
Torsten Grote

[1]
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdepim.git&a=tree&hb=581580a65f2c829cf9f504fb83fe6888ecae0fa9