[Kde-pim] pimitemtable with null remoteId ?

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Wed Oct 16 12:46:30 BST 2013

On Wednesday 16 of October 2013 09:17:32 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 2013-10-15, 22:40:39 schrieb Martin Koller:
> > Hi,

Hi,

<snip>

> > Is there somewhere documentation about the purpose of the tables (which
> > seems to be not so hard to guess) and the columns of the database tables ?

I'm afraid we don't have any documentation for the database schema, but as you
said - most of the column names are self-descriptive (feel free to ask if you
want to explain some).

> Maybe in the file the Database schema is generated from.
> Some XML file IIRC.

Just for reference, the schema is generated from here:

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=akonadi.git&a=blob&h=322f1e62a4362f808a69211e3b50275cb45f8bc8&hb=020b6af7db4c125dbbaedd97dc8c24fe92391e4e&f=server%2Fsrc%2Fstorage%2Fakonadidb.xml

Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
KDE Desktop Team

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348