[Kde-pim] Thoughts on fixing the CalDAV Ressource ignoring multiple events in fetched *.ics files

Jan Kundrát jkt at flaska.net
Fri Oct 11 15:40:06 BST 2013

On Friday, 11 October 2013 12:52:26 CEST, Kevin Krammer wrote:
>  "Calendar object resources contained in calendar collections MUST NOT
>    contain more than one type of calendar component (e.g., VEVENT,
>    VTODO, VJOURNAL, VFREEBUSY, etc.) with the exception of VTIMEZONE
>    components, which MUST be specified for each unique TZID parameter
>    value specified in the iCalendar object. For instance, a calendar
>    object resource can contain one VEVENT component and one VTIMEZONE
>    component, but it cannot contain one VEVENT component and one VTODO
>    component.  Instead, the VEVENT and VTODO components would have to be
>    stored in separate calendar object resources in the same collection."

I read the same RFC yesterday and wanted to send an exact same response,
but then I realized that it actually says that it cannot contain more than
one *type* of a calendar component.

Anyway, I\m just getting into the CalDAV/CardDAV business as a user, and I
won't claim a reasonable level of understanding of the protocol yet.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/