[Kde-pim] Please upload articles for automatic Language/Layout Switching

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Mon Nov 25 22:53:41 GMT 2013

On Monday 25 November 2013 23:32:15 Shivam Makkar wrote:
> [...]
> So, I request you to upload as many articles as you can in various
> languages (or at least one in your native language) so that it can
> be detected by the algorithm.

Many NLP researchers simply use Wikipedia text. Regarding topic
coverage, peer-reviewed grammar and spelling, you will have a hard
time to beat it. You can find the raw XML as .bz2 downloads at the
Wikipedia sites. Stripping the XML/Wiki formatting away and leaving
only the text is a simple task for any Perl script coder.

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)