[Kde-pim] Please upload articles for automatic Language/Layout Switching

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Mon Nov 25 23:10:08 GMT 2013

Shivam,

This is a very interesting project. Could you go into a bit of detail
about the technical aspect of this? Another developer is working on
using libtextcat to detect language and change the language of the kde
text-to-speech system (Jovie) based on the detected language. It
sounds to me like there could be some overlap between what he's doing
and what you are doing also.

thanks,
Jeremy