[Kde-pim] Marketing blocker collection, DEADLINE: 2013-03-10

Martin Steigerwald Martin at lichtvoll.de
Tue May 7 19:39:35 BST 2013

Am Dienstag, 7. Mai 2013, 10:13:39 schrieb Georg C. F. Greve:
> Hi Martin,
>
> On Monday 06 May 2013 21.42:17 Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > > True to tradition, we spent a good amount of time talking about when it
> > > would be time to go out and tell the world to give KDE PIM a try. At the
> > > sprint there was unanimous agreement it is time to dispend with this
> > > tradition.
> >
> > Whats the current state with this marketing blocker collection?
>
> Someone would have to find time to go through the list and see what has been
> resolved. I know that at least the major issue I reported remains, and
> suspect it is true for some others.
>
> Unfortunately I lack the time to go through the list right now.

Did you compile the list somewhere or is it all still in the mail thread?

If its all still in the mail thread, I think I prefer to work on the bugs I
reported to get then down to repeatable reproducers. Its important that I
spend my time wisely. And well, for me personally, my bugs matter most :)

> Volunteers would be rather welcome.
>
> > I wouldn´t use it as a mail solution in a company right now for example.
>
> Actually I think it's the other way around.

Oh, I didn´t intend to argue it all over.

[… arguments pro IMAP …]

I will have a go trying KDEPIM SC 4.10.2 with our Zimbra IMAP server at work.
Likely tomorrow. Thing is, I am not convinced that all of the bugs I reported
are related to maildir storage or POP3.

But lets see.

Thanks,