[Kde-pim] messagelist folder switching

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Tue May 21 08:44:19 BST 2013

On Monday 20 May 2013 23.35:31 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> Hmmm, wouldn't fixing the filters not be the 'proper' solution?

And how do you think the filters should be "fixed"?

> What you do sounds like a workaround for a problem, rather than taking
> advantage of a feature...

Unless one were to stop all sorting of mail into folders, which for me is not
an option, this feature is extremely useful. You cannot know in advance which
view on the mail view you want later. The only reason this feature would
become useless would be if Kmail would stop using a folder based concept
altogether.

Best regards,
Georg

--