[Kde-pim] When is body content retrieved in IMAP disconnected mode?

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 03:27:20 GMT 2013

On Fri, 8 Mar 2013 01:27:24 PM Christian Mollekopf wrote:
> Accounts which are disconnected from the beginning should download the full
> messages from the beginning (so it's actually usable offline). One case
> where that doesn't happen is when an account was online (resulting in only
> headers being downloaded), and then later on switched to offline. In that
> case the behavior you're describing results, which is obviously not what we
> want. Andras is started working on this issue AFAIK.

I deleted/re-added my account with disconnected mode enabled and it still
definitely did not fully download all messages. Searches were failing and
selecting the msgs in question definitely triggered a download of the body -
could see it in the debugger.

Are there other bugs at play here? does disconnected mode work as expected at
all?

I do have another account that is not in disconnected mode, but it existed
before I re-added the current one.
--
Lindsay Mathieson