[Kde-pim] Build script jenkins

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Mon Mar 11 18:54:44 GMT 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 4:24 AM, Volker Krause <vkrause at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi,

> On Monday 11 March 2013 15:44:49 Sandro Knauß wrote:
>> as you may have seen my patch for automatic tests with encrypted messages
>> has entered master ( https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/109350/).
>> Unfortunatelly the build script has to be changed to perform. Who can
>> change the build script? Or am I able to change it (never used jenkins)?
>
> couldn't this be done on the CMake or C++ side instead, so it not only affects
> Jenkins but also everyone else who wants to run tests locally (or the
> automated builds for coverage statistics on my.cdash.org)?

Ideally this would be done on the CMake / C++ side, as otherwise we
need to introduce project specific code to execute gpg-agent for
kde-pim related test runs.

It would be more maintainable in the long run if it was handled on the
CMake side, as it will give you greater flexibility to change things
at a later date.

> regards,
> Volker

Regards,