[Kde-pim] Build script jenkins

Sandro Knauß mail at sandroknauss.de
Mon Mar 11 19:12:29 GMT 2013

Hi,

You are right, it is better to have it solved in our own code.
I written a patch on reviewboard (https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/109434)
that starts/shutdon a gpg-agent. It wasn't as hard as I thought. First I only
found system as function to execute other programs. Than I stumble across
QProcess :)

Regards,

Sandro