[Kde-pim] When is body content retrieved in IMAP disconnected mode?

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 11:35:53 GMT 2013

Came across this when testing searching "Complete Message" for a term. Old
messages I knew contained the term weren't being found by the search until I
viewed them in kontact - and when I did view them it looked like the body was
only being downloaded then.

I presumed with disconnected mode that the entire message was being downloaded
but it looks like its only doing it when viewed.

If so, this has an impact for content searching doesn't it?

--
Lindsay Mathieson