[Kde-pim] coding-style for KDEPIM

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Thu Mar 7 15:26:19 GMT 2013

On Thursday 07 March 2013 11:26:43 AM Guy Maurel wrote:
> As discussed at the KDEPIM meeting, Berlin, 3 March 2013, all the files of
> KDEPIM will be reviewed to follow the coding style. This will be done over a
> long time, directory after directory, for each of the rules.
>
> I opened a new URL for that:
>    http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Kdepim_Coding_Style
>
> This is still in construction.
> Please, have a look to my proposal and comment it.
> Any suggestions, fixes are welcome.

Guy,
We already have a coding style page at
http://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Development/CodingStyle/Korganizer

So you can copy that in and make changes as needed.
Then remove it.

I do object to the 4 space indent level. I like 2 better.
especially if we keep to a 100-char line length limit.

I need to change Krazy checker accordingly.

Why can't we do one big astyle change all in one go?