[Kde-pim] coding-style for KDEPIM

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Thu Mar 7 15:58:05 GMT 2013

I prefere that coding style will do in 4.10 and we will merge in master.
It avoid to have conflict when we merge after.
And it will better to see diff between 4.10.x and 4.11 (when we want to see
regression).

(and for me I use  4 space indent level for all my new file)

Thanks.

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090