[Kde-pim] Hello. New with documentation.

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Thu Jun 13 06:29:51 BST 2013

Le mercredi 12 juin 2013 18:48:10 Scarlett Clark a écrit :
> On Wednesday, June 12, 2013 06:46:15 PM laurent Montel wrote:
>
> 	Ok, I think I am ready to jump in and at least try. I have Kate set up
> for Docbook, and the sources built from git.

Great.

> I have read all of the how-
> tos on the wiki. I learn best by doing, so send me the features!!

Ok so I give you some feature
In 4.10:
- I added translate feature, you can in composer and viewer translate text.
Select text and you can translate it (right click on viewer -> translate).
It’s in menu in composer.

- I added Print preview in composer (menu->message), I added save as draft too
(menu->message), I added “insert recent file menu” too (in menu->message)

In 4.10-4.11:
- I added a new feature: resize image. So you can resize image when you
attached them to mail. You can see config in kmail->configure->editor-
>autoresize => you can define which type of image you want to resize, resize in
which size, which type of image/pattern you don’t want to resize etc.

You can start to add them in doc.
And compare menu entry there is a lot of entries missing.

Thanks a lot.
After it I will give you more feature etc.

> In the
> meantime I will start poking around this new kmail and compare to the
> docs to see what is amiss.
>
> 	The only thing I could not find is , where do I submit this stuff?

Start to send to reviewboard for the moment.
We will look at it.

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090