[Kde-pim] Implementation of KHolidays in Calendar

Heena Mahour heena393 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 12:33:46 BST 2013

Hi all ,

>I'm still not clear on exactly what Heena's project is here, is she writing
QML Plasmoids for use in Plasma, or is she writing QML Components for general
use in KDEPIM and othe places?

Actually my project involves porting the existing Calendar to qml  1 and
then if time permits to qml2 . For that it requires to implement kholidays
in calendar but it seems that it will be a bit difficult to finish it up .
Regards