[Kde-pim] Error configuring akonadi from master

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 23:36:07 BST 2013

Hi Daniel, thanks for the reply and sorry for my late reply - hav been out of
action with a severe case of flu.

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 01:50:50 PM Daniel Vrátil wrote:
> This is kdepimlibs not Akonadi, right?

Nope, its akonadi.

> Your are either missing kdelibs-devel,

On kubuntu its kdelibs5-dev.  FindKDE4Internal.cmake and KDE4Macros.cmake are
installed, though they no longer seem to define kde4_add_library.

> or Frameworks got into your default

? not sure what this means

> environment and overwritten some kdelibs CMake stuff. I guess
> kde4_add_library  is not defined in KF5 anymore (?).

KF5 is KDE Frameworks 5? must admit to be not up on the details.

thanks,

--
Lindsay