[Kde-pim] Error configuring akonadi from master

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Wed Jul 24 12:50:50 BST 2013

This is kdepimlibs not Akonadi, right?

Your are either missing kdelibs-devel, or Frameworks got into your default
environment and overwritten some kdelibs CMake stuff. I guess kde4_add_library
is not defined in KF5 anymore (?).

Cheers,
Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
Associate Software Engineer, KDE Desktop Team

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348