[Kde-pim] Calendar plugin for Exchange

Roman Jarosz kedgedev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 08:41:26 GMT 2013

Hi,

I'm Roman Jarosz, old Kopete developer. I'm writing here to let you know,
that I'm working on Exchange calendar plugin for Akonadi.
The plugin is at
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/pim/akonadi/exchangews/

The plugin is using Web Services to access MS Exchange.

As of now most stuff already works, the plugin supports:
1. Reading of calendar items/folders from Exchange server.
2. Automatic pulling subscription (so newly created/changed/delete/moved
items are downloaded from Exchange server automatically almost instantly)
3. Creating items using KOrgainzer (Modifying is not done yet)
4. Deleting items in KOrganizer

The code isn't as clean as it should be, because I hack i together in 5
days ;)

Regards
Roman Jarosz