[Kde-pim] google calendar resource doesn't show all events

Thiago Bauermann thiago.bauermann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 17:54:13 GMT 2013

Hello,

The google calendar resource I set up is missing two events which do appear
on the google calendar website. Both are recurring. Inspecting them with
akonadi console (in the browser tab, using the calendar model), they have
three things in common:

- the "DateTime start" column for them is blank,
- the "DateTime end" column shows the date that on the google calendar
website is shown as the repetiton *start* date,
- the raw payload is much smaller than for all other events.

This is an example of the raw payload for one of these events:

 BEGIN:VCALENDAR

PRODID:-//K Desktop Environment//NONSGML libkcal 3.2//EN

VERSION:2.0

BEGIN:VEVENT

DTSTAMP:20130109T152359Z

CREATED:20130109T152359Z

UID:_8t33it3m8h2lcd2669s6ad9oalmj6chgasp0

LAST-MODIFIED:20130109T152359Z

SUMMARY:Limpeza do casco

STATUS:CONFIRMED

RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;UNTIL=21001230T110000Z;BYMONTHDAY=8

DTEND:20120708T080000

TRANSP:OPAQUE

END:VEVENT

END:VCALENDAR

This is with Kubuntu 12.04, KDE 4.9.5 and akonadi_googlecalendar_resource
from the kdepim-runtime package version
4:4.9.5-0ubuntu0.1~ubuntu12.04.1~ppa2.

How can I debug what is going wrong, so that I can file a proper bug report?

--
[]'s
Thiago Jung Bauermann