[Kde-pim] mailfilter does not see all incoming messages

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Mon Feb 25 16:02:53 GMT 2013

Am Montag, 25. Februar 2013, 17:56:52 schrieb Andras Mantia:
> Another idea... write a simple resource that just watches the inbox and logs
> newly arrived mails and see if it skips some or not.

Today I continued working on that. I reduce both mailfilter and
nepomuk_agent functionality to bare  minimums. So far, the bug is still
reproducible. But at some point both should be identical, both should be
doing what you are proposing and both should hopefully behave the same way.
Should they still behave differently, I will push my local git tree somewhere so
you have simpler code for debugging.

--
Wolfgang