[Kde-pim] mailfilter does not see all incoming messages

Guy Maurel guy-kde at maurel.de
Mon Feb 25 18:07:25 GMT 2013

Hello!
On Monday 25 February 2013 17:56:52 Andras Mantia wrote:
> Another idea... write a simple resource that just watches the inbox and logs
> newly arrived mails and see if it skips some or not.
I could check that *all* the messages arrived to the mailfilter.
I see that the "buggy" job(s) do not run untill the end of them.
They stop "somewhere". I get a log where *NOT all* the output from kDebug()
are present.
Why?
Does the job stops, was killed?

Are there any method(s) to follow a job?
--
guy