[Kde-pim] Akregator2 - Akonadi based for 4.12?

Àlex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Tue Aug 6 08:07:39 BST 2013

Hi there !

I was thinking on writing a tiny tiny rss resource for akregator2 and while
checking current resources to get inspired I discovered that we already have
one!

After seeing akregator2 *almost* working at the last KDEPIM sprint I'm
wondering, what is left to do?

Do we have any wiki page/roadmap/TODO of things that need to be done before we
can marge the akregator_port branches?

I don't have much time left to help in other projects but I will most
certainly drop some patches if there is anything that can be done without
being a PIM-ninja.

Cheers !