[Kde-pim] Storing Calendar Color Information on Server

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 17 08:57:21 BST 2013

On Tuesday 16 April 2013 17.31:13 Torsten Grote wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'd like to work on storing and receiving the calendar color information for
> calendars from Kolab resources on/from the server.
>
> The storage format is specified at:
>
>     http://wiki.kolab.org/KEP:12
>
> Is server side configuration storage already implemented somewhere?

Depends on what you mean by that...
But IMAP annotations are supported.

> Are folder annotations retrieved?

Yes

> Could you please give me some pointers where
> to start?

kdepim-runtime/resources/kolabproxy/kolabproxyresource.cpp:503 shows how to
access the annotation.

You probably need to ensure that colors are stored in an akonadi attribute (no
idea where it's stored right now), and then translate that akonadi attribute
to an imap annotation in the kolabproxy.

Cheers,
Christian