[Kde-pim] kaddressbook takes 1.3G RSS for ~550k entries

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Thu Apr 25 07:43:35 BST 2013

OK, I found the QR codes setting under "View".

Also, when I said half the entries had a "simple address", that was
probably not fair. It would be more correct/precise to say about half the
entries have:

1. Name
2. Job title
3. two phone numbers
4. company name
5. email address
6. street address

The other half have just a (mailing list) name and an email address.