[Kde-pim] the kde-pim database internal structure.

Michaël Parchet mparchet at sunrise.ch
Wed Oct 31 22:09:52 GMT 2012

Hello,

In my project, I must add some table like bills and insurances for example. The contact have several group like customers, doctors insurance. Every calendar event must bill. (It's a billing and manage physiotherapy project).

So how to customize the akonadi database for my project if it's possible ?

Tanks for your link.

There is no contacts and/or events table.

Where is storage thees data exactly ?

So wich the way akonadi server store and manage the data ?

Tanks for your help

Best regards

mparchet