[Kde-pim] kde-pim Digest, Vol 116, Issue 12

Sven Aßmann sven.assmann at lubico.biz
Mon Oct 8 20:43:34 BST 2012

Hi,

well i only use normal pop3 based local folders. Loading the folders and even
the mail lists are not a big problem (not total fast but ok) the only problem
is the message view window.

I guess that the lists are basing on some kind of kmail cache that gets filled
on start from akonadi interfaces. But the loading of a specific mail comes
directly from akonadi. So far my gut feeling. The question is more can akonadi
be tweaked somehow (basing on experiences) without having trouble, surprices
and data loosing..

Cheers Sven