[Kde-pim] Akonadi architectural knowledge

Morten Larsen mortl at itu.dk
Thu Oct 4 15:50:53 BST 2012

On 04-10-2012 11:46, Mark wrote:
> You should have signed up for the KDE PIM sprint:
> https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/110 i also don't know much about
> akonodi, but i'm expecting to learn a lot about that specific KDE part
> on the sprint. I think you can still sign up if you want. To be sure,
> ask Andras Mantia (the organizer).

It is not the architecture as such I am asking about. I am interested in
how the architecture process works for a project like Akonadi. Where do
discussions on (changes of) architecture (mainly) take place? In this
mailing list? In the forum? In IRC? Face to face at meetings and in
sprints? And if I later want to find out the rationales of a given
architectural decision, can I look it up in any way? Can I find out when
and by whom the decision was made, and can I find the preliminary
discussions?

Best regards,
Morten