[Kde-pim] Empty groups

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Fri Oct 5 10:17:05 BST 2012

On Fredag den 5. oktober 2012 11:19:45 Andras Mantia wrote:
> Anders Lund wrote:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > My groups appears to be emptied on a daily basis. I find this VERY
> > unfortunate, and noone seems to react to bug reports.
> >
> > I know you all are busy people, but how can I find information on why/how
> > this happens?
>
> I'd help, but I have no idea about the code, and now I don't even know who
> is responsible for it.

The most obvious candidate in my understanding is the webdav resource or
whatever it is called. It looks like the same misbehavior is happening with my
calendars: somtimes all events are suddenly gone, and after some time they
reappear. My guess is that those get new akonadi ids too (or what it is
akonadi does to mess things up)

Is the webdav thingy unmaintained?

> Maybe you can take a look at it yourself?

I wouldn't know where to look either, much less so that you probably :\

--
Anders