[Kde-pim] Facebook Privacy Policy

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 23:45:53 GMT 2012

This -> http://www.digikam.org/fb-policy

>  My advice at the time was to just put something
> basic in the wiki and link to it as they only seem to check that a
> policy exists, not that it meets any standards.

Yup, I agree. Let's put few lines together like digiKam did. I'm just not
sure about a wiki, because, well, it's a wiki, where anyone can change
anything. But for the time being it's probably the easiest solution.

> See http://wp4fb.com/how-to-add-a-privacy-policy-to-your-apps/ for a
> little background.
>
> That said, I like the idea of establishing a default KDE policy, but
> it will take some work from the eV so don't wait for that.

I'll email the eV membership about this in the morning.

--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer