[Kde-pim] Proposal for review: Fix ignoring "warn before sending unsigned / unencrypted messages"

Christof Arnosti charno at charno.ch
Fri Nov 9 15:41:55 GMT 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the commit.

Sadly, the patch doesn't seem to work completly. I have set both warnings in
the security settings tab.

If I send a message which is not signed and not encrypted, I don't get asked
(I would expect to be asked in this case).
If one of signing and encryption is selected, I get asked as expected.

Another thing I found was that when I press cancel in the messagebox asking me
if I want to sign / encrypt the message, I get the error that the key could
not be resolved (Or something like this, I'm back-translating to english).
After I select OK in this messagebox, another one pops up telling me that it
wasn't possible to open a message editor.

Thanks in advance for taking care.

Best
Christof