[Kde-pim] Bad pointer comparison in akonadi/contact/editor/geoeditwidget.cpp

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Nov 16 01:05:49 GMT 2012

Note I'm not subscribed to the list, so CC me if you want any answer

Code says:
mLatDirection->setCurrentIndex( mLatitude < 0 ? 1 : 0 );
mLongDirection->setCurrentIndex( mLongitude < 0 ? 1 : 0 );

where
QDoubleSpinBox *mLatitude;
QDoubleSpinBox *mLongitude;

You can see there's something wrong with comparing mLatitude with < 0

I guess this is unused since it's been like that for 3 years but it'd be cool
to either fix it or kill the class if it's really unused.

Cheers,
  Albert