[Kde-pim] New Kolab-Resource depending on libkolab

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Tue May 1 20:49:25 BST 2012

Hi Allen,

I finally managed to get the kolablibraries releaseable. The new dependency of
the kolabresource is libkolab-0.2 which provides the kolabformatv2
implementation as well as the KDE container conversion for the kolabformat v3.

libkolab itself requires libkolabxml-0.4 which is the kolabformat v3
implementation.

The code for bother libraries can be found here:

http://git.kolab.org/libkolab/log/?h=libkolab-0.2
http://git.kolab.org/libkolabxml/log/?h=libkolabxml-0.4

I'll add tags tomorrow. I have yet to figure out what packages we will provide
exactly, but I assume at least rpms.
If ok, I'll merge the resource into master tomorrow.

Please tell me what other info you need, I can then forward that to you
tomorrow as well.

Thanks,
Christian