[Kde-pim] Activity aware KDEPIM?

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Wed May 16 14:00:06 BST 2012

On Tuesday, 2012-05-15, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> Any plans for the subject?

I doubt there are any concrete plans towards that goal yet.
Not that nobody had though of it yet, I am confident that most application
developers would want that but restricted availability of resources just
hasn't made this a viable target yet.

> Must admit starting to find uses for activities now. I often work from home
> and run personal/work activities. It would be useful to have only my work
> accounts/contacts/calendars appear in the work activity etc.

Right, or restricting notifications to those sources or suspend/resume
synchronization with them.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring