[Kde-pim] [GSoC] KMail HTML Editor

AMIT DATTA amitdatta1806082599 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 11:27:40 GMT 2012

> I'm not talking about generated content but the content while editing, ex:
> You
> get a mail that contains some script. You press reply. Will the script be
> executed?

No. The script will be blocked by the composer.

> See above, but for linked images, scripts, css, ..., will those be loaded
> if
> the setting says not to?

Flags can be included in the composer, which will help me to render the
mail in the web frame accordingly. The flags will depend upon the settings
that will be user specified.

Are only multipart/alternative supported?

I've worked on multipart/alternative and multipart/mixed. Currently I'm
researching
on mulitpart/signed and multipart/encrypted messages.

--
*Amit Datta*, <http://www.facebook.com/amit.datta92>
Mechanical Engineering,