[Kde-pim] entering events in korganizer sucks

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Mon Mar 12 17:40:48 GMT 2012

Mandag den 12. marts 2012 18:11:53 skrev Anders Lund:
> It is not possible to cut, paste - if I do that, nothing is pasted, but
> there is no error message. In kdepim 4.4, this worked.

It's not possible to copy,paste in any meaningful way either: If I select an
event, press ctrl + c, click in the view on another day/time, and press ctrl +
v to paste, the event is pasted in the same day as it origins, but in the new
time. If the time is the same as the copy, the event does not appear at all.

* A copied event should be pasted into the time and date selected in the view.
Reoccurence should be adjusted automatically

--
Anders