[Kde-pim] entering events in korganizer sucks

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Mon Mar 12 18:22:33 GMT 2012

Mandag den 12. marts 2012 18:53:24 skrev Milian Wolff:
> Anders, why do you keep sending bug reports to a mailing list? You should
> know  that this is not the correct place...

Btw, it is not meant as a bug report, more a description of a really bad
situation. I took almost an hour entering 15 events, including checking that
the 3 reoccurences they all have was correct and deleting leftover mystery
pastes,  but excluding time to write the mail starting this thread.

These events are much alike, many of them share times or summaries, and all
share that they reoccur weekly for three weeks. Still, I ended up having to
enter every event seperately.

This can be improved vastly by changing the behavior as suggested. I would be
possible to copy/paste all but the first one, and change just time and summary,
with less and less properties needing change towards the end of the task. I
started out expecting this task to take 10-15 minutes.

6 or seven individual bug reports would not indicate that. Even if I come out
harsh, the goal is to point to a way to improve korganizer.

--
Anders