[Kde-pim] German KMail translation "Tag folders"

Christian Gebler geblerchristian at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 22 20:41:54 GMT 2012

Hello,

currently we translate the KMail-GUI for the german KDE/KMail users, but
have a little problem with a function listed on the Kmail-Startpage.
The function is called "Tag folders" but we can not find this settings
in KMail anywhere.
Is it the same function as "Mark Message", which is explained in the
following document:
http://userbase.kde.org/KMail/FAQs_Hints_and_Tips/en#Add_a_Tag_to_aid_searching
?

Or is it possible to mark folders?

It would be nice if we could get some information about the "tag
folders", so we can translate it properly! :)

I'm not in the kdepim-list, so please add me to the CC!

Sincerely yours,

Christian Gebler

(KDE localization - German Team- kde-i18n)