[Kde-pim] I need help at konadi_maildispatcher_agent

guy-kde guy-kde at maurel.de
Tue Jan 10 17:30:28 GMT 2012

 I am debugging the akonadi_maildispatcher_agent using cgdb.

 I found a problem by following what is running at
   kdepimlibs/akonadi/specialcollectionshelperjobs.cpp

 363│   // Sync the resource.
 364│   {
 365│     ResourceSynchronizationJob *syncJob = new
 ResourceSynchronizationJob( agent, q );
 366│     QObject::connect( syncJob, SIGNAL(result(KJob*)), q,
 SLOT(resourceSyncResult(KJob*)) );
 367│     syncJob->start(); // non-Akonadi
 368│   }
 369│   kDebug() << "GUY-Ende";
 370│ }
 371│
 372│ void DefaultResourceJobPrivate::resourceSyncResult( KJob *job )
 373│ {
 374│   if ( job->error() ) {

 I can observe that the connect at line 366 is well done, but after
 start() the process never
 go to DefaultResourceJobPrivate::resourceSyncResult( KJob *job )
 The output from kDebug at line 369 is done, after that, nothing more.
 The process is at
   #5  0xb7316d46 in QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents
 (this=0x80eb580, flags=...)

 Can anybody give me a tip why?
 Thanks

--