[Kde-pim] Debugging emails on the server not shown in kmail2

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Fri Feb 24 17:38:13 GMT 2012

Hi!

Currently I have a strange issue with kmail2. There is one thread of emails
which does not show up in one kmail2 but in others. The emails are all on the
server and I can read them there via webmail but they do not show up in
kmail2. Even new ones added to that thread are not shown.

I tried to have a look at the imap account via akonadiconsole yet that is not
of much help since it only shows very few emails in the imap's inbox. And if I
refresh the folder the debugger does not show any evidence of that thread.

I tried to restart akonadi and KDE, no change.

Could somebody please tell me what I can do to find out why that thread does
not show up in my kmail?

Sven