[Kde-pim] HTML messages

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Tue Feb 28 10:42:04 GMT 2012

Hi there!

I am looking for a setting I am sure some of you have found.
The setting is for showing an icon selection of HTML/plaintext in the fancy
header for a message that can be viewed in both modes.

I know it exists as I have been using kmail this way on my main computer (ATM
version 4.8.0) for ages. Now I have kmail 2.1.1 on my laptop and cannot for my
life find the setting for enabling these "structure icons". Is my 2.1.1 kmail
from the newest Mandriva too old or am I just blind?

Help!
Dag