[Kde-pim] From a users point of view ....

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Thu Feb 23 14:10:40 GMT 2012

Torsdag den 23. februar 2012 14:59:12 Del skrev:
> >> Maybe it is time to have a "how to help debugging
> >> kmail/akonadi/nepomuk" page somwhere, and linking to it when
> >> responding to unhappy users?
> >
> > I like this idea.
> >
> > Ciao,
> > --
> > Martin 'Helios' Steigerwald - http://www.Lichtvoll.de
>
> Hello Martin,
>
> Actually, it already exists. Moreover, I think anybody able to locate
> excellent documentation is one of the many achievements I love in
> kde-pim.
>
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kde-pim+development&l=1

Why did I have to go by google (or something pretending to be google)??
http://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Development/Start

> However, please realise that for user involvement to be of value, it
> does require some level of effort from the user. Otherwise one may
> risk that the user creates more work rather than help out.

The development page is cool for code contibutors, definately :)

What I thought of would be more directly related to the current problems, and
if in any way possible, providing some constructive tasks, along with
information and progress on the current issues.

> Cheers,
> Del

Anders