[Kde-pim] No organizer for appointments?

Dan Vratil dan at progdan.cz
Tue Feb 28 12:59:50 GMT 2012

On 02/28/2012 01:30 PM, Stephan Diestelhorst wrote:

<snip>
> * Are you willing to make that an option somewhere?  Or is supporting
>   Google's CalDav implementation left to the Akonadi Google resource
>   (which does not work with multiple calendars, as far as I tested)?

Hi,

sorry, I won't be much able to help with the CalDav, but I can point you
to the akonadi-google project (http://projects.kde.org/akonadi-google)
which is different from the Akonadi GoogleData resource (which you are
probably had in mind). It is actively developed and maintained and
supports multiple calendars (also it supports tasks and contacts). In
upcoming release there will even be support for multiple Google Accounts.

Cheers,

Dan