[Kde-pim] Speed of storing large numbers of records, and sizes of akonadiserver and dbus-daemon

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Sat Feb 25 21:56:38 GMT 2012

Understood. But even with the debugger disabled, I'm back at the sorts
of numbers I reported in an earlier thread:

49 ms versus 63655 ms versus 3141 ms

So my question stands: are the hundreds of thousands of records that
are being fetched in order to update 2 records only there because I am
running the debugger, and if not, then surely that is not right?