[Kde-pim] From a users point of view ....

Del delonly at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:59:12 GMT 2012

>> Maybe it is time to have a "how to help debugging
>> kmail/akonadi/nepomuk" page somwhere, and linking to it when
>> responding to unhappy users?
>
> I like this idea.
>
> Ciao,
> --
> Martin 'Helios' Steigerwald - http://www.Lichtvoll.de

Hello Martin,

Actually, it already exists. Moreover, I think anybody able to locate
excellent documentation is one of the many achievements I love in
kde-pim.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kde-pim+development&l=1

However, please realise that for user involvement to be of value, it
does require some level of effort from the user. Otherwise one may
risk that the user creates more work rather than help out.

Cheers,
Del