[Kde-pim] Creating Journals in the Future

Sérgio Martins iamsergio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 14:01:54 GMT 2012

On Monday, December 03, 2012 14:33:07 Torsten Grote wrote:
> On Monday 08 October 2012 12:58:05 Sérgio Martins wrote:
> > I can't even create journals, the apply button doesn't work.
>
> I can create them, but only for the current day or the past, but not future.
> > Will have a look.

Hi,

I can't reproduce any of the issues. The journal is created at the specified
date.

What happens when you click ok/apply on the editor ? Does the editor disappear
or the apply button isn't even enabled ?

Are you sure you aren't filtering them, you must have the correct calendar
selected on the calendar/collection view.

Regards,
Sérgio Martins