[Kde-pim] Creating Journals in the Future

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Mon Dec 3 14:10:17 GMT 2012

Hi Sergio,

ok I'll provide some more verbose description of the problem.

On Monday 03 December 2012 14:01:54 Sérgio Martins wrote:
> I can't reproduce any of the issues. The journal is created at the
> specified  date.

When creating a journal entry works, the journal is indeed created at the date
it is supposed to be created.

> What happens when you click ok/apply on the editor ?

Apply creates the journal as long as I create it for a date in the past or for
the current day. But apply does nothing, when trying to create journals for
dates in the future.

> Does the editor disappear  or the apply button isn't even enabled ?

For events in the past, the editor stays and then the button is disabled until
I change the journal. So far expected behavior. Only when the journal is for a
future, pressing apply doesn't do anything.

> Are you sure you aren't filtering them, you must have the correct calendar
> selected on the calendar/collection view.

I'm not sure you filtering should prevent me from creating journals for dates
in the future. Journal folder is selected and no filters set.

Regards and thanks for looking into this,
Torsten

--
Torsten Grote, Kolab Evangelist

Kolab Systems AG, Zürich, Switzerland