[Kde-pim] Forum technical queries

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sat Aug 4 00:48:34 BST 2012

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 5:58 AM, Thomas Tanghus <thomas at tanghus.net> wrote:
> On Friday 03 August 2012 17:36 Sérgio Martins wrote:
>> On Friday, August 03, 2012 05:20:47 PM Anne Wilson wrote:
>> > I wonder if some of you can spare a little time to help on the Forum?

Hi Thomas,

> Rather OT but have the accounts to the forum been transferred from way back
> svn (cvs?) accounts or something? I logged in and noticed my email address was
> tanghus at kde.org - I don't think that is valid anymore ;)

The forum supports KDE Identity login, which may explain this. I would
recommend logging in at https://identity.kde.org/ and adding another
email address. Alternately, you may have had an account on the Amarok,
KTorrent, KDE Italia or KDE Persian forums before they were imported
into the KDE Community Forums.

If you wish to regain your @kde.org address (which was disabled due to
bouncing), please file a sysadmin request at
https://bugs.kde.org/enter_sysadmin_request.cgi from a Bugzilla
account with a email address matching your Identity account. Please do
not remove your @kde.org address from your Identity account if you
wish to do this.

> --
> Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards