[Kde-pim] Forum technical queries

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sat Aug 4 00:43:06 BST 2012

@Forum Admins: Thoughts? I'm happy to set this up.

> Would be easier for me to monitor it. And is it possible to receive e-mail
> notifications each time someone posts there?

You can setup email notifications by subscribing to the forum. Once
logged in, select "Subscribe forum" from the Tools drop down on the
Forum view.

RSS Feeds are also available, and are extremely flexible. You can
generate a custom feed matching your desired parameters at
http://forum.kde.org/rss.php. Forum RSS feeds are powered by the same
system as forum search.

> Regards,
> Sérgio Martins