[Kde-pim] Time for a development sprint?

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Mon Aug 13 10:31:01 BST 2012

Kevin Krammer wrote:

> On Monday, 2012-08-13, Andras Mantia wrote:
>> Can we make a decision about this?
>
> I guess someone who has access to the KDAB Berlin resource planning needs
> to confirm which weekends are still available.
>
> If none are we could consider Jos' offer which is a bit later but might be
> interesting due to more non-core people being present.

Although Prague is a nice place, I strongly support Berlin. Easier to get
there, some kdepim people are already there, the venue is free, most KDAB
employees will have travel and/or acommodation paid, so this will be much
cheaper for the e.V. itself, which is needed nowadays.

I'd like to know the dates asap, in order to book at least the flights, it
happened already in the past that I needed 100euro+ just because of late
decisions and october is not that far away.

Andras