[Kde-pim] *******, akonadi

Martin Steigerwald Martin at lichtvoll.de
Fri Apr 13 12:24:02 BST 2012

Am Freitag, 13. April 2012 schrieb Lindsay Mathieson:
> On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 09:11:15 AM Del wrote:
> >

> > <lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I see a lot of mention of the advanced features that akonadi can
> > > support that others (such as Thunderbird) don't - but we've been
> > > hearing that for years now.
> >

> > Thunderbird doesn't do simple groupware functionality with anything
> > but Google services last time I checked.
>
> All I and a lot of users want - and it works well in Thunderbird

I have no interest what so ever switching my mail account and calender to
my Google account. I have a Google account, but only as a backup should my
main mail account have an issue that I cannot easily fix quickly.

I am reluctant about talking about a lot of users. Have you asked a lot of
users to actually confirm your claim?

Ciao,